- Estate Planning
- Last Will and Testament
- Advanced Planning
- Living Wills
- Living Trusts
- Equity Indexed Annuities
- Florida Medicaid Planning
- Florida Guardianship Concerns
- Florida Probate
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Health Care Surrogate Designation
Cost for creating a Trust
Single person: $399
Married under the estate tax exemption: $499
Married over the estate tax exemption (AB Trust): $699
- Living will: A written statement detailing a person’s desires regarding their medical treatment in circumstances in which they are no longer able to express informed consent, esp. an advance directive.
- Power of Attorney: A Power of Attorney is a legal document delegating authority from one person to another. In the document, the maker of the Power of Attorney (the “principal”) grants the right to act on the maker’s behalf to an agent. What authority is granted depends on the specific language of the Power of Attorney. A person giving a Power of Attorney may make it very broad or may limit it to certain specific acts.
- Health Care Surrogate: It is a document naming another person as your representative to make medical decisions for you if you are unable to make them yourself. You can include instructions about any treatment you want or do not want, similar to a living will. You can also designate an alternate surrogate.